At Cannabliss & Co., we take pride in serving as your guide to the incredible properties of cannabis and its role in your health and wellness. The well-being of our patients, customers, and employees is our highest priority.
Last week we implemented proactive steps to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, also known as coronavirus. Everything we are doing follows the recommended guidelines of the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and our state’s Departments of Health, under the close supervision of our Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Corey Burchman.
The following are just some of the measures that all of our dispensaries are implementing:
- Clean and disinfect all frequently touched, common area surfaces on a daily basis; more often as needed.
- Circulate protocols to all of our employees to help ensure their personal hygiene habits inside and outside our dispensaries are in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Limiting the number of customers inside the facility at one time to 5 or less.
- Encouraging all Cannabliss customers to use our pre-order and pick up system provided by Dutchie, which can be found on our website Cannablissandco.com, under “Order Online” for fast and safe service.
- Instruct our employees to remain home should they show any symptoms of COVID-19 or if they have been in close proximity to anyone that has been diagnosed with the virus.
- Halt all business travel for our employees.
- Communicate immediately any changes to our hours of operation, methods of ordering and obtaining products or anything else that may impact how our customers and patients get the products and services they need from Cannabliss. If you don’t do so already, we urge you to visit cannablissandco.com and visit us on Instagram for the latest information.
As always, our goal is to ensure that our dispensaries are a safe place for both body and mind. We are committed to being mindful and focused on keeping each other safe during this challenging period.
Please reach out to me at [email protected] with any questions or concerns.
GENERAL MANAGER, OR